• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Habdel Show-off [bragaard]

hahahah, I always tell this to Nolis too, straight lines are a very specific and difficult pattern to find in nature. We all know tibia is divided in squares and it's fine if you make this geometric shape in maps for cities and things that had human interference.

But when you're doing nature, you should put borders or other elements to soften those edges or even reduce them using different and alternative shapes:

1597419919587.png

Excuse me Hab, but how do you printscreen like that? It's so fresh the way it gets in the end, gonna try it later lol

I banned this stone wall from my mappings and the only place I find it minimally acceptable is at Falcon Bastion. I like to make city reforms and globally Thais, Edron and Darashia need a new urgent look. As for Rookgaard it is a pity that Cip practically forgot the island in time. It would be so nice to see renovations of old places from Rook to Main, both in cities and on respawn. They only focus on creating new areas but there are old ones that are absurdly outdated.

That looks interesting. Well balanced colours.

Back