• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hack Test - Who is the best Otland's hacker?

This is a stupid game and I give up. Nothing of this is really hacking. This is more of a "find the stupid hidden thing" :(

the file names are the passwords just browse through there files xD

I'll give you all a noob test.

Find you'r self a Ddoser or download one.
Spread your file, must be fud ofc, and try to get 1k infections xD

if u manage than, then i will learn you something nice :D

It's not even hard o_O

1. This is a string, you can find the password at the source code. The other word for none..
2. The pasword isnt a number.. Look carefully, dont just see..
3. This is really confusing, but look carefully, there are 2 equal string.. If a=password and password = b, then, a=b..
4. No password needed..
5. You need to turn off somethin on your browser, then you can view the page source..
6. Find a .js file..
7. Find a gif file at the source..
8. Find a .gif file, then find a .psd file (about 2MB), and open the file with photoshop.. Delete layer by layer..
9.When you see the “Crack Password” page, view the source and look it, from up to bottom. You’ll find somethin at the middle of the page. when you find it, use base 64 decoder and add a page extention to that and put it on the address bar, right after Level 1
10. Find some special char and put the together in the login box. when you finished, view the source again, there will be a link thet leads you directly to level 1.
11. Use hackertest.net.. After thet, view the source and find a meta name with a page extention included..
12. Use hackertest.net coz you’ll need to see an image. you wont find the image at hack-test.com. Everything = world, globe, earth, or whatever it’s name.. Look around Asia and Russia…
13. Use hackertest.net… find a .gif file.. Save that file and look carefully.. I suggest, use ACDSee..
14. Again, use hackertest.net and find a .gif file.. Save it and crop it.. It’s better to use ACDSee..
15. Click the link an view the source of the image.. Next, you need to put what you see in the address bar, again and again.. Actually You’ve already at level 16.
16. UNavailable..(I forget for the next step, but I’ll find out soon)..
17. Level 18 + page extention..
18. Just the same.. But use hack-test.com

Edit: I'll get 19 and 20 up when I get through them later.

It's not even hard o_O

1. This is a string, you can find the password at the source code. The other word for none..
2. The pasword isnt a number.. Look carefully, dont just see..
3. This is really confusing, but look carefully, there are 2 equal string.. If a=password and password = b, then, a=b..
4. No password needed..
5. You need to turn off somethin on your browser, then you can view the page source..
6. Find a .js file..
7. Find a gif file at the source..
8. Find a .gif file, then find a .psd file (about 2MB), and open the file with photoshop.. Delete layer by layer..
9.When you see the “Crack Password” page, view the source and look it, from up to bottom. You’ll find somethin at the middle of the page. when you find it, use base 64 decoder and add a page extention to that and put it on the address bar, right after Level 1
10. Find some special char and put the together in the login box. when you finished, view the source again, there will be a link thet leads you directly to level 1.
11. Use hackertest.net.. After thet, view the source and find a meta name with a page extention included..
12. Use hackertest.net coz you’ll need to see an image. you wont find the image at hack-test.com. Everything = world, globe, earth, or whatever it’s name.. Look around Asia and Russia…
13. Use hackertest.net… find a .gif file.. Save that file and look carefully.. I suggest, use ACDSee..
14. Again, use hackertest.net and find a .gif file.. Save it and crop it.. It’s better to use ACDSee..
15. Click the link an view the source of the image.. Next, you need to put what you see in the address bar, again and again.. Actually You’ve already at level 16.
16. UNavailable..(I forget for the next step, but I’ll find out soon)..
17. Level 18 + page extention..
18. Just the same.. But use hack-test.com

Edit: I'll get 19 and 20 up when I get through them later.

Congratulations, you just ruined fun for others.

I'll give you all a noob test.

Find you'r self a Ddoser or download one.
Spread your file, must be fud ofc, and try to get 1k infections xD

if u manage than, then i will learn you something nice :D

That's not even hard o_O
Just bind your server to a premium tibia bot and then give it out.
I would rather use a rat then a ddoser though because I can just pay someone to ddos anyone that I want.

Back