• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hacked a level 210 EK in just a few days ;)

Wtf?, hacked and you are leveling the character up? I just cant find sense to that.

hope you die irl.
I'm serious, I hate people that only wants to destroy..
Do some fucking good and give the community some out of it instead you freaktard that are proud of ruining another guys hard work.

Nothing to be proud of.. just sad that some want to destroy another persons hardwork. :rolleyes:

You must be so proud...
This guy has been working his ass off to get that level, to mean SOMETHING between those botters (or he is a botter?)...
and then you destroy it with a 2day work

nothing to be proud of...
THUMBSDOWN!

Change his password back to his old one and make him happy, and stop destroying dreams of people ;)
That would be something you can be proud of...
Beeing human enough to do that :D

~~~Just in my opinion~~~

You must be so proud...
This guy has been working his ass off to get that level, to mean SOMETHING between those botters (or he is a botter?)...
and then you destroy it with a 2day work

Or maybe that guy should have worked his ass off to get a new better bot, a one that doesn't have a keylogger i predict?

he should be proud, he did work hard 2 days to hack this acc, u know 2days
wait, hack mine 2 :d
name Amiroslo, lvl 143
gogo i wanna see how u do it!

he should be proud, he did work hard 2 days to hack this acc, u know 2days
wait, hack mine 2 :d
name Amiroslo, lvl 143
gogo i wanna see how u do it!

Could not find character
Character amiroslo does not exist.

Damn, had something to do for the day =(

He owned your ass. You spent two days on that shit.

Back