• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hacked a level 210 EK in just a few days ;)

hope you die irl.
I'm serious, I hate people that only wants to destroy..
Do some fucking good and give the community some out of it instead you freaktard that are proud of ruining another guys hard work.
since when, botting is a hard work? xD

Oh. maybe hes not a botter.
Created: Sep 05 2002, 19:08:47 CEST

thats like 7.1-7.2 :eek: :S
poor guy xD

facebook-dislike-button-most-wanted-in-2011.jpg

hmm guys u all are crying etc, but noone got the idea that he is a real owner of this char.

You all sir may got trolled.

Congratulations. You helped someone to quit Tibia. I hope someone hack you too.

Doubt it, looks like OT who the hell levels a hacked character. Your more stupid then the original owner.

Nice work bro, care to share how you did it?
I don't mind having a level 200+ on rl tibia :) fuck the other guy who trained it

Besides, why even hack when you can level up on your own? Sure it takes it's time, but isn't it still worth all the effort?
Hacking isn't fair, I have been hacked several times, probably because I was a kid and didn't realize that my password was easy, but still!

Besides, why even hack when you can level up on your own? Sure it takes it's time, but isn't it still worth all the effort?
Hacking isn't fair, I have been hacked several times, probably because I was a kid and didn't realize that my password was easy, but still!

Life isn't fair, deal with it

First of all it could be a picture of your OT character lol..
Second what's the point of showing us this? Are you proud or what?
This was such a meaningless thread you're only looking for attention lol.
Get a life.

Originial tibia account "hackers" who dont rook the hacked account just does not qualify within my "Seal of hacker's approval". :/

Its more like, stealing account.

((((())
((('_ _`) '
((G \ |)
(((` " ,
.((\.:~: .--------------.
__.| `"'.__ | \ |
.'' `---' `. | . :
/ ` | `-.__________)
| ~ | : :
| | : |
| _ | | [ ##
\ `--. ____| , oo_______.'
`_ ( \) _____/ `--___
| `--) ) `-. `--- ( - a:f -
| '///` | `-.
| | | | `-.
| | | | `-.
| | |\ |
| | | \|
`-. | | |
`-| '
It's A Cruel World

He means he is the hacker lol.. He is bragging about it kinda childish..

Back