• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked by some noob

Hope

Reaction score
Hello -.- i has been hacked by some noob. Please support check account of player " Sir Pask <- that's my pally and he has been hacked. i lost everything what i get please check the IP.

There will be 2 ips (my and my friend - i give the pally so that's why there is 2 ip) + 3rd ip from that bitch he hacked... i know that not my friend was because we changed password now and we logged - eq empty... bank empty...

Please support, check IPs in logs from " Sir Pask <-- name of pally"...

acc nr: 15745*** <- support know my pass so - please found it :)

If you get the bitch that hacked my pally - i get eq back? or what?

Greetings!
Hope & Sir Pask

thanks for ur eq. U know what is database?

Lol. that wasn't my eq so don't give me thanks :eek: i just make this threadand... if you wanna make some posts - leave :) if you rlly get the eq hmm.. give name of 3 items from pally < 3

Lol. that wasn't my eq so don't give me thanks :eek: i just make this threadand... if you wanna make some posts - leave :) if you rlly get the eq hmm.. give name of 3 items from pally < 3

Demon Helmet, Yalahari leg piece, Demon Shield

Back