• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Hacked - cry thread!

Qknight

Reaction score
I wasn't hacked, a friend was...If we know who it was, Is there any chance you could punish him? :]

Tell your "friend" that if you have legit proof we can of course consider punishments. (I love the friend-stories :D)

Proponowałbym wpierdol, taki sowity :).

english: you should punish hacker yourself. Kicking his ass would be perfect! :)

Hah...

Much i can do myself :p

My rl friend Qiss was the one who got hacked, the character was invited in our GH and well, he cleaned it! <cries>

Miro Tankin was the one who hacked him, since we had a few "unique" rares, we simply checked the market and he sold 'em all.

Qiss got hacked 7:30 pm and the items that Miro Tankin put on market was half an hour later :] stupid is stupid.

I don't play this OT, just simply helped my friend since he's too stupid to even think of going to forums ~

Back
Top Bottom