• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked on Duktig, Hani could you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how some people actually put a lot of effort to hack a character on an OT server. Or maybe it was just you telling your "friends" the acc/pass?

I like how people are actually getting hacked. How is that even possible?

You should post it on Support section and not here :S, anyways some MOD gonna move it.

I hacked it i has all you itenz now give me 500 sek so i can go buy ganja then i gief back itenz kkthxbye

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I heff you character hostage, I will cut toes and parcel to you, I will cut arm if you no gief

you never got hacked you sold it to someone in rld o_O why you lying to get it back after he paid you?

you never got hacked you sold it to someone in rld o_O why you lying to get it back after he paid you?

Nice lie there. He was going to pay he said. But he never did. So just go sleep again.

Sorry for the time it took to answer, I have been on vacation.

Our official statement has ALWAYS been that it is legal to trade/sell/share characters and accounts but that we do not take responsibility for if someone gets scammed in the process. With this in mind, I think that you understand that there is no way for us to help you in this case since it seems to be exactly what happened here.

If you have any further questions or something you want to discuss with me, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back