• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[hacked] pc hacked

mesosot

Reaction score
hello there

i got my pc hacked also my files has been deleted :S

if u can help me to stop this from happining this is my second time happen to me

im using

Gesior ACC 0.3.6

TFS 0.3.6

8.7 client
regards

Run a full scan on your computer.
You'll find the issue.

If you don't have an anti-virus or any kind of protection, I suggest go buying one.

-Erotic.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw i didnot make dat ;s i worked on my server hard ....
why the giss acc have this proplem , i mean how could some one get in and del my own files ?

Your security is only as strong as the weakest link.. When you don't properly secure your server, all it takes is the tiniest security flaw to lead to huge problems. A ton of OTS are vulnerable to all sorts of attacks to their payment systems, website problems and even things like full computer takeovers (like what happened to you). The top OTS don't have these issues, why? because they probably have a clue how to run their server. You can try again with your second OT, hope you put more effort into your download and run server next time, good luck.

try avast internet security trial version 30 days trial
its come a ultimate firewall with it so it's really good or use norton internet security it have a firewall too

Again, it will do NO good. You DON'T protect a server machine with ANY antivirus software, even if you use Windows because it makes no sense to do whatsoever.

Instead, you use Linux if you are serious about hardening your security and minimizing the potential intrusions.

yeyee know that linux blocks viruses and if he want to install it he need a AMD Processor 64bit (if he wants ubuntu best system to host a server) and he most fix the harddrive to so its takes a long time for noobs

Back