• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Hacked Website, Deleted adm give access

Joker Man

Reaction score
hello, some one hacked my website, take points 100000-Deleted Adm, Give self Access 5
gesior 2012 Full bug

Attachments

lol, i don`t do that
no one can use root, only from my vps
some one Hacked website, Deleted my Adm-take points from site -100000, give self access in game only not site
Everything
my ots have 44 online i closed > what i can do?

i`m here to get joke, need every help,my server is new, someone Get Full Hacked in my site i fix guild bug, i can do, i was have 44 online
iam full follow Gesior, i add Code New, Help me
he is can do anything, take from website admin panel like 100k points? -100000- Deleted adm or taked in account.
@Gesior.pl

Are u running on latest php? RCE is possible on older php versions idk why there is no warning for that on top of otland and why links for old accs are up..

Are u running on latest php? RCE is possible on older php versions idk why there is no warning for that on top of otland and why links for old accs are up..
right, i use old versions 2012
##### CREDITS #####
Version 0.3.6 r.49
Acc. script:
*Gesior - e-mail: [email protected]
*widnet - e-mail: [email protected]
*Norix - e-mail: [email protected]
*Cybermaster - e-mail: [email protected]
POT:
*Wrzasq - user from www.otfans.net
Layouts:
*CipSoft Gmbh - www.tibia.com
Monsters images:
*Unknown author
Items images:
*Unknown author

No webserver nginx uniservwr Apache whatever u using plus u working with anyone there is chance they uploaded some file to server that gave them access

hello, some one hacked my website, take points 100000-Deleted Adm, Give self Access 5
gesior 2012 Full bug
No one else has reported being hacked using Gesior Web, so the problem is not the web.
So the only option left is that you yourself have introduced some change that left a security hole.
(Maybe someone did a job for you and left you a little gift.)

In the event that you have hired someone to add a new page to the panel, you can leave the file that was modified here and we will review it for you.
If you submitted the entire page, the web could be full of magical things.

The recommendation is that you download the web page from scratch again as it comes by default and make the modifications again, please do not use copy and paste files.

Have you already tried a default page? Let's see if they hack you again?
The problem may also be in the server scripts, there could be many things that are failing but you should start by ruling out suspicions.

You need to give better information than just a screenshot that does not have to be true, That capture does not mean anything.

No one else has reported being hacked using Gesior Web, so the problem is not the web.
So the only option left is that you yourself have introduced some change that left a security hole.
(Maybe someone did a job for you and left you a little gift.)

In the event that you have hired someone to add a new page to the panel, you can leave the file that was modified here and we will review it for you.
If you submitted the entire page, the web could be full of magical things.

The recommendation is that you download the web page from scratch again as it comes by default and make the modifications again, please do not use copy and paste files.

Have you already tried a default page? Let's see if they hack you again?
The problem may also be in the server scripts, there could be many things that are failing but you should start by ruling out suspicions.

You need to give better information than just a screenshot that does not have to be true, That capture does not mean anything.
really, my server is new All br like it, add script guild and, i lose everything
i just say, why he hacked, free items
i`m loser

Last edited:
really, my server is new All br like it, add script guild and, i lose everything
i just say, why he hacked, free items
i`m loser
try to better elaborate your sentences, if you don't know English, use google translator. if you want help, just give the necessary information. there are several here trying to help you but you don't pass on information with qquality.

just "hacked 10000- website"

this has no use

---------

tenta elaborar melhor suas frases, se nao sabe ingles, use o google tradutor. se voce quer ajuda, é só da as informações necessarias. tem varios aqui tentando te ajudar mas você não passa informações com qualidade.

apenas "hacked 10000- website"
isso não serve de nada

I explained that someone is greedy and wants to destroy the site and everything
He uses methods that have never passed me by
Pull the manager off the site then and to withdraw -1000000 from admin panel? how do the bug idk

Attachments

I explained that someone is greedy and wants to destroy the site and everything
He uses methods that have never passed me by
Pull the manager off the site then and to withdraw -1000000 from admin panel? how do the bug idk
Only to know, you think that the person have acess to admin account?

right, i use old versions 2012
It's not official 2012 for sure. Probably it's not even 2012 - in 2012 version there is no Admin Panel/Shop Admin. It was in 2008 version. I've removed it, because features like that give hackers ability to escalate privileges easily.
Looks like Gesior2008 with some extra pages.

There were reports on OTLand from people who get hacked using custom acc. maker version (Gesior/MyAAC) with all these extra pages like 'polls' (SQL injection), 'bug report' (SQL injection), 'forum with modified styles' (XSS), 'admin panel' (SQL injection).

Gesior2012 supports only official TFS versions (database schema). Otservbr and custom servers (ex. Nostalrius 7.7 based on TFS 1.2) are not supported.
MyAAC and ZnoteAAC are much better at handling custom databases, you should test them (if they are compatible with your OTS):

After machine hack you should:
  • backup database of OTS
  • reinstall operating system - hacker could install some backdoor already
  • change passwords/e-mails/recovery keys of GM/GOD/admin (ID 1) accounts - hacker may already know them
  • upload files of OTS from your PC - not copy of files from current server, as they may be already infected by hacker [again, backdoor in C++/Lua)
  • install official version of acc. maker from GitHub (Gesior2012/MyAAC/ZnoteAAC)

If you don't know how to configure Linux for hosting, hire someone to do it (~10 $).
If it's Ubuntu 20.04 I can configure it for free [after system reinstall, I've got auto-install script for clean Ubuntu 20.04], Discord: Gesior.pl#3208

EDIT:
Hacker could also install backdoor (trigger) in MySQL and it will be saved in database backup file. You should ask someone to review dumped .sql file, if there are only official TFS triggers or someone added backdoor.

Last edited:
Back