• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked wow

Rainerr

Mapper n scri
Reaction score
Well.. Ive been running my Ot for 6 Months now or something. Nobody ever could hack inside it.. BUt now what i can see./ Some1 hacked in Deleted all donation items at shop/Accounts Deleted/Players well Pretty much like a reset. :O

(Any1 know how he could hack inside my database)?

Are you sure you didn't somehow mixup the databases or touch the config.lua so it seems different? Because it might not be hacked.. im sure the hacker would do more then reset your database :p

Maybe you had it so people were able to get to the ip example (127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin) but would need a password and possibly got your password. We can't really just guess what happened.. so much could have gone wrong causing a database to reset.

IM not even sure this could be a haker.. do u host from a home pc? Maybe you have a brother that was mad at you? xP Because otherwise there is no reason why someone would do it, but im just tryin to help u find out. Because i have no clue how someone could hack into it im no pro at it :p

Well dat guy who did this must be really mad.. And why the ..... he deleted shop offers for :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol and he contines doing it.. Reinstalled everything and now he even changed my Password on MySQL -..-

You Use..
Gesior Acc, players upload Shell infected in images - guilds
and upload archive infected in your dedicated, you taken passwords enter
phpmyadmin, etc..
for this all changed to modern account.. or edit Phpmyadmin only works for your ip..
or more easy yes you have linux.. wanna try changed permisions 000 .. for not enter
and yes go use use permision 777, finish changed again permisions 000

is hard fixed guilds, why don't changed to modern acc
for stop this ;p'?

You can also be hacked through account manager, which happened me once..
Maybe he got acces to more then the mysql, maybe he even have acces to the computer?
Try disable the site and check if he still can hack your mysql database!

Back