• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Hacked

Whats the funny about that?
First whining about getting hacked and downgroaded then says "HOWHOWHOHW I MADE IT MYSELF TAAA-DAAAA"
So funny....................NOT.

~Houndish

But you're a noob who kills your own characters for public attention. You're the type of kid in school that would act hard and talk shit to a teacher to get in trouble just so you'd get someone else's approval. You're an attention whore. Enough said.

-DeadShot

But you're a noob who kills your own characters for public attention. You're the type of kid in school that would act hard and talk shit to a teacher to get in trouble just so you'd get someone else's approval. You're an attention whore. Enough said.

-DeadShot

Dame, you know exactly who I am ;((

Serious, this is a OT why would I need to get any attention here?

Silentdefender shoves his brothers tennis racket up his ass getting busted by his dad leading to 2 month house-arrest.

=(

ne men när man joinar en ot for admin allas pass/acc

och nån gm på nån ot som han spelat innan har sett detta
och gått in på hans fil å tat hans pass acc

Vem är så jävla dum i huvudet så att man skriver in sitt riktiga acc å pass som man har på tibia till en ot?? undrar bara! Skyll dig själv isf!

Back