• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked.

Cushoo

Reaction score
Hello, I have been hacked today as topic says and I have problem which only administrator can solve.. First of all my recorvery key wasnt made, so I thought at first I can't do much and just made new account.. When I did it I saw hacker is playing my character and messaged him, during long conversation ( weird that he respond me ) he said he dont need this char anymore coz he took all items and money ( about 8kk ) and gave me recorvery key. Yeah cool, but now I need spend another 5 Euro to buy new rec. Can u do something with that, I have e-mail address which as I guess only the person who made account can have it. Character name is Teferu, level 130 druid. You will probably say " well there is option to buy new rec key so use it " yeah I know u need money to run this server etc, but please at my bad situation. Please at least answer me.
Thanks

The only thing I can tell you to do is to send an e-mail to [email protected] and explain your situation. Make sure to provide them with as much information as possible (e.g IP-adresses, email adresses) to make the process faster. Please allow them at least 24 hours to read and reply your e-mail. I'm not too sure that it will work to convince the customer support to solve this problem, but please try.

Sincerely,
Siramix!

Back