• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked

pallriri

Reaction score
I got hacked and umm lost everything to some retarded hacker.
So is it mby possible to give my shit back or anything?
Cuz I've been working hard for 2 months to get decent shit for myself.

I would appreciate the answer from GM/Admin

It's not our responsibility to make sure your account is secure, that is up to you. We will never be able to return any items to a player who has been hacked, as it is purely his/her own fault.

How to not get hacked
  • DON'T share your account with anyone
  • DON'T use the same account information as somewhere else
  • DON'T enter your account information on any other site than on our official website.
  • DON'T download any suspicious programs

It's as easy as that.

Well yeah, But as simple as that is, that just yesterday I reinstalled my windows and only downloaded tibia, google chrome & ip changer.

I've never shared my acc or used the same password and account in other servers.

Well yeah, But as simple as that is, that just yesterday I reinstalled my windows and only downloaded tibia, google chrome & ip changer.

I've never shared my acc or used the same password and account in other servers.

Apparently that is a huge lie. Okay, if your account number wasn't 123456 and password was password. But I highly doubt that you would be so stupid. Because people are not trying randomly to get your account information cracked. Next time, follow Hani's guide in the post above here.

I can't do anything with the fact that u don't believe me.
I ain't lieing or anything, Im just like kinda mad cuz It took me 2 months to get that money without botting :)

Back