• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked ;/

vollarin12

Reaction score
Witam zostalem hakniety nie wiem jakim cudem nie mam keylogera napewno na rl postacie smigaja dobrze tylko na shadowie mialem haka na 260 ek szkoda mi tej postaci bo dosyc dlugo tu gram ;) pytanie czy moge odzyskac te konto jest taki problem ze znam emaila do postaci ale nie znam hasla do emaila ;/ moge podac pierwsze passy i stare jakie byly :) prosze o szybka odp czy da sie odzyskac postac ;/ :)

3pjdxr.jpg

this is translator but i don't get the point why does he post this :D xD

Hi I became hakniety do not know how come I do not have Keyloger sure to rl characters whizzing shadowie well only I had a hook on the 260 books I feel sorry for this character because I play here quite a long time the question of whether I can recover this account is a problem with the email to know but do not know the form of password to the email;/ I specify first winning streak and they were old fast rip please is it possible to recover a character;/

- - - Updated - - -

hakniety == Hacked :)
Keyloger == keylogger == Virus Patch == Hack tool
whizzing shadowie == name of character that got hacked

so he said he know that he need email to back his character but he can't remember E-mail PW
so he ask if it's possible to recover that character :D

i think he speak about a character in real map ot server or something like this hahaha
Cry cause got hacked in ots
WTF !! Kids !!

Back