• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HACKED!

Ganja Saintz

Reaction score
Friends? I DONT care about the items its the facted friends can do it to ya! well fuck em there fucking jokes keep it ya jealous fuck! ... i wish the gm could just prove that a certian someone went on my chars! they can check ip right?

It's illegal to trade/share accounts so don't complain about it :p

Attachments

• upload_2013-9-29_17-23-3.png
    upload_2013-9-29_17-23-3.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 26 · VirusTotal
You decided to share an account with a "friend" but the reality is you can't really trust anyone on the internet. If you do decide to trust someone that is your own responsibility, whatever happens next is your problem.

Friends? I DONT care about the items its the facted friends can do it to ya! well fuck em there fucking jokes keep it ya jealous fuck! ... i wish the gm could just prove that a certian someone went on my chars! they can check ip right?
ganja u cant really make assumptions, u had 12+ ppl invited to ur house and u prob left ur door open like a nub

We found your stuff Ganja, so if you want to get on and talk about it pm me here for the new ts info. It's not who you think it is, so whenever you are available get on and talk to me.

Ganja, if you dont got a char i can give u mine to pk with aint playin glunar anymore 217ms with 118 ml without eq ill give u full eq too just dont exp it for war etc u can use it always i know how it feels to get hacked by low lifes on tibia who cares so much about this game.
good luck

he still has his char just someone took all his shit we found out who did it to

Back