• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked?

Lord Alexsand

Reaction score
I cannot log in onto my main account, i have no idea whats going on. if someone can find out what is going on my account i would really appreciate it a lot. Had problems with my accounts before about my payment and i posted my account info to the staffs email when they asked me about some information on both accounts. Any staff member that can see who has logged onto my account in the past 2 days would help find who "hacked" me.

---Alexsand

Hello!

If someone has been hacked by hack-link like this before " .com.nu " you need to report it to [email protected].
The real TwifySoft.net sites never use shit-things like ".com.nu.org.bubu.sd etc...

Shadowcores.twifysoft.net

@Mark
@Hani

I was not hacked, one of the old owners of the account had just changed the password thinking noone was still using it, thanks!

---Alexsand

Back