• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Hacked :(

well =( the brs just friggen sit in pz all day so to them this is what the game is about heres a diagram

8:00 am - Log In To Cyntara

8:10 am - Go To Vip Nightmares After Asking People For Money And Empty Parcels (lol, people who saw the brazooka video know wat im saying)

8:15 am - Get Killed By Carbon (his time zone is with the brs)

8:20 am - sit in pz talk shit to him

now i come home from school at around 2:00 Pm and go the Gym until 6-7 pm

7:30 pm - See Answer with laga , shit in pants run to the beach dip in pool and go sit in pz shit talking

8:00 Pm - Log Out Becuase Answer and his team are online..

THERE YA HAVe IT TOMURKI THATS WHAT WE DEAL WITH ON CYNTARA

Dear Cousin: what you said is more than 1000000000% positive i mean like me and you best team of 2 eva :D and in the team of 3 oohh it gets way better our whole team online we make brs sit in pz just going like uhh we dirty putas oh no answer 1.5k o no me is puta ? ahh si sim we is puta

Dear Cousin: what you said is more than 1000000000% positive i mean like me and you best team of 2 eva :D and in the team of 3 oohh it gets way better our whole team online we make brs sit in pz just going like uhh we dirty putas oh no answer 1.5k o no me is puta ? ahh si sim we is puta

dude..

Chill.

Back