• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked

Ninjas.gif

It's impossible that anyone has hacked the server, the security problem is on your side.

How could it be that everyone got the same problem?
Im sure it isnt my secruity. Got 5 anti virus and my rl friend alrdy checked it. He works with computer secruity and he said that there was nothing on my pc...

The problem is that you probally used a password like when you played Iriana or any ot with familiar name, so this guy checked this ot up and saw you have a character and probally the same account and password as you had before on other ots.

The problem is that you probally used a password like when you played Iriana or any ot with familiar name, so this guy checked this ot up and saw you have a character and probally the same account and password as you had before on other ots.

true.

but there was totally no connecting in my names...
so he just picked up a random account name and password?

Back