• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hacked

Fredi Crover

Reaction score
hey red i have been hacked so can u please help me, I got pictures, videos and the email that I used to donate so please message me asap.

Last edited:
Yo i think i know who hacked you because when Nina was given the privilage to be a tutor and help out everyone, she even knew your account number, i know this because she told me my account number but im not sure its really her or not becuase thats the only person i can think of hacking someone or it might be cartal that kid who ahcked like 5 ppl. No offence Nina im just saying.:D

---Alexsand

jajajaajja..........

fredi crover !: u was hacked because you join in the 'cyntest2' and u idiot give your account to the supposed 'RED' without confirm he is the truly red from cyntara original! noob if he is the real red he can take your account of the folder of the cyntara original program noooooooooob! looooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha fucking dumb fredi never drink and play tibia ;) (personal experience ='( )

I hosted both:

cyntaratest.servegame.com

and

cyntest2.servegame.com

As noted on the forums and official website. Using your account information for real Cyntara on both has no consequences. Why or how you got hacked, I am unsure. If you can send an E-mail to Customer Support with the E-mail registered to your account, including your account number, you will receive results.
[email protected] is our CS E-mail.

Same goes to anyone who has been hacked.
Red

jajajaajja..........

fredi crover !: u was hacked because you join in the 'cyntest2' and u idiot give your account to the supposed 'RED' without confirm he is the truly red from cyntara original! noob if he is the real red he can take your account of the folder of the cyntara original program noooooooooob! looooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i bet you would of did thaty with out notice I can ripp you off so hard first of all you couldent log on because you got banned for using a bot to block some shit and then you kiloed your own team mebers on rl cyntara to get rb 50 ive seen it on ure gay teams's deathlist and seccond of all YOU GOT OWNED IN VIP YESTUREDAY I TANKED YOUR COMBO BOT SO WELL

Back