• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hackers duping crystal coins on the server.

oldtimes

Banned User
Reaction score
There is a hacker on my server that is dupig crystal coins.
Anyone know how this is possible and how i can stop it?

I have removed "change money" function, so it cant be that.

There are no talkactions that have anything to do with money, and this
While he is duplicating the money he relogs all the time and he has a backpack under him, so I think he puts the money in it, then relogs and has it again.
I don't know what else they do to get this result, but maybe someone else knows more about it.

1 thing is sure and that is that he creates it by relogging.

I don't think so, I tried to relog any way I could think of to be sure it's not some kind of character save bug.

Its not the relog dupe trick? Can he relog and there is multiple of his chars??

What he does then is drop bp of first char, and gives to second and then relogs and he has double. Rinse and repeat and he can have kkkkkkk's.

- - - Updated - - -

As in relog in mc on same char. Ive done it before by accident. And noticed i can dupe that way after

Its not the relog dupe trick? Can he relog and there is multiple of his chars??

What he does then is drop bp of first char, and gives to second and then relogs and he has double. Rinse and repeat and he can have kkkkkkk's.

- - - Updated - - -

As in relog in mc on same char. Ive done it before by accident. And noticed i can dupe that way after

u mean login twice on 1 char? impossibru xD tried it

Yh well it isn't impossible, ive done it recently ^^.

Anyway, he could log in, drop bp and relog really quick which may not save char, so when he logs in he has a bp of cc and one on the floor of cc.

- - - Updated - - -

Try an exhaust on login for using/moving for 2 secs or suttin idk

Yh well it isn't impossible, ive done it recently ^^.

Anyway, he could log in, drop bp and relog really quick which may not save char, so when he logs in he has a bp of cc and one on the floor of cc.

- - - Updated - - -

Try an exhaust on login for using/moving for 2 secs or suttin idk

or pz for 10 secs when u login :)

Back
Top Bottom