• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacking allowed?

akabaka

Reaction score
I have recently played Masiyah.se (great server btw), and its recently been hacked by someone named Vanessa and she advertises her OT on Masiyah, basically when you try to log on Masiyah it says "come join cinara, give us a chance" then kicks you out. I've logged on Cinara and asked them about it, but got banned. Is this a justified reason to ban Cinara from advertising here?

It wasn't hacked. It's Masiyah's new server. They just want a drasticly change of gameplay in order to jutify their lots of complains about overpowered vocations.

It isn't masiyahs new server. Vanessa has been trying to hack masiyah for months.

aaaaa

Last edited:
[COLOR="silver" said:
- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

But seriously, all the RoHaN ots suck.

Thats not true! TGYoshi's MagmaOT was boss until it just topped being popular. The rest are complete trash tho.

you guys know nothing, Masiyah was hacked.
wait till something happens to your OT Cornex.

It was hacked

and cinara is agood ot but it down lots of times and we lose al donate items

you guys know nothing, Masiyah was hacked.
wait till something happens to your OT Cornex.

1 month later, but fak it.

You don't know anything, masiyah was NEVER hacked and if you still belive it then sad for you.
And what gonna happens to my ot? (Nothing so far)

Masiyah had absoloutly no security system. I'm not going to say names because I don't know if I can get ban on otland for posting such things.. But don't you guys remember when the database was breached? ;). Maybe I knew the guy? Maybe it was me? Who knows. But regardless, Rohan was making thousands of dollars, but didn't care enough about his players to put in a simple security system which he stated he already had. {Obviously he lied}. He is a money grieving loser.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way does anyone remember how rich Don Cobra was? Yeah.. And, his staff was complete shit too. They were making their selves custom items. I can't remember the kids name atm, but he was the mapper. Not Johnny, the other one. The whole ot was shit, so {someone} decided to end it so people would stop wasting their time on a server with an owner who didn't even care to keep his shit safe.

Back