• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Hacking and Stealing (Files and posting them here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ns Sparkz

Just a Normal Ns King
Reaction score
Before Accepting The File,The moderater Should be asking "Where did u get this from"?
Because People just hack and take the files and database then upload then straight to otland to Realse The stolen files.

Or Do u support hacking? :)

If you were talking about masiyah.se, simply anyone can change the name to masyah.se and there won't be any problems.

And I don't believe there are copyrights on people's datapack.

Cry, cry.

I mean, in a more professional way;

There are nothing with the copyrights on the datapacks, but hacking is illegal, but the owners should keep the security up top if they don't want to get hacked and exploited by the security fails.

If you were talking about masiyah.se, simply anyone can change the name to masyah.se and there won't be any problems.

And I don't believe there are copyrights on people's datapack.

Yes am Talking about Masyah.se
And Zatjin,nothing Actully was stollen from me Why would i cry?
But a Ot (Arabian Owner) Got Hacked (Masyiah.se) And i Dont Like that :D
Am Simply Saying,Someone Stole Your Ot and His Releasing It :D would u like that?

If the guy couldn't simply protect his database then he totally deserves it.

You only have rights over something you did yourself, if your datapack includes a single file that you didn't made, then you don't own it and it can be posted

edited as of J.Dre post

Last edited:
Before Accepting The File,The moderater Should be asking "Where did u get this from"?
Because People just hack and take the files and database then upload then straight to otland to Realse The stolen files.

Or Do u support hacking? :)

So go fcking kiss the forgotten server developers and thank them, that we have our open-tibia community.

I got another solution, if its about masiyhehegkerg <-- shit. You and Rohan can go make whole new engine from scratch.

Last edited:
If its visible, then a mod approved it, even if he didnt wrote anything, I always write it so people can be sure though

I did, and avast found nothing. So my guesses it's safe.

Its kornholi who approved masiyah files.

You only have copyrights over something you did yourself, if your datapack includes a single file that you didn't made, then you don't own it and it can be posted

Actually, this isn't exactly true. A copyright must be requested and later paid for, then accepted & documented by/through the government - the process is excruciating.

@Poster,

This is OpenTibia. Nobody has Copyrights or patents over anything - get over it.

P.S. You are probably just a kid, you couldn't even have a Copyright if you wanted one, lol.

Actually, this isn't exactly true. A copyright must be requested and later paid for, then accepted & documented by/through the government - the process is excruciating.

@Poster,

This is OpenTibia. Nobody has Copyrights or patents over anything - get over it.

P.S. You are probably just a kid, you couldn't even have a Copyright if you wanted one, lol.

Actually no, there is something intellectual property theft. Something that is not under a legal copyright still holds intellectual property. Therefore they could still get sued for releasing their code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back