• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacking

^well maybe youre not polack, but inside you there is a evul polack guy fighting to get out :O, and the thread you made about the hackprogam is a lil taste of how gonna be when the polack finally get out /jokeeeeee
<jejeje>

^well maybe youre not polack, but inside you there is a evul polack guy fighting to get out :O, and the thread you made about the hackprogam is a lil taste of how gonna be when the polack finally get out /jokeeeeee
<jejeje>

omg you are so funny!!!!!111111oneoneoneone <_<
man please get a hang of yourself, and isnt it dicrimination what you are doing about the polacks? i think thats illigal <_<

assassinho _/

@up stfu the fuck out aight

wanna be fucking hard behind computer? most likely your a little faggot, sitting to much in front of a computer and none cares about you in rl

Am right ? ehh....

ktxhbye

@up shut the fuck up you little fucking prick

you can tell gtfo to your mum or friends little kiddo
and the thread aint closed

hahah you wasn't there how is it possible my brother died? if "every1 had debug" ?? tell me? did the ghost shooted at my brother? and people of my guild didn't had debug. they just used it on some people.

mind explain how can somebody use "hack program" just on some people from your team etc??? and do you all have your enemies msn's and same vent etc???

if not anything else same connect than tibia.... its not possible to hack by the game lol

@up stfu the fuck out aight

wanna be fucking hard behind computer? most likely your a little faggot, sitting to much in front of a computer and none cares about you in rl

Am right ? ehh....

ktxhbye

omg look who's talking... who's playing the big guy behind his computer and and how about this sentence you wrote a few post later...

@up shut the fuck up you little fucking prick

you can tell gtfo to your mum or friends little kiddo
and the thread aint closed

Little pain in the ass.
Nothing more to say...

/Out

@ assassinho:

When you play on OTs with a bot like TibiaBot NG, you can get kicked at everytime, you don't know when, how, you just get kicked. Play fair and don't complain about this things.

Otherwise, if this is not YOUR BOT, check your internet connection, there's something called "bad internet" or "lag".

If you didn't notice, you can get kicked by lag.

Are you people dumb? I maked this thread like a month ago. I already know enough so the thread is closed . And what about bot, ill never used a bot i don't like it i like to lvl on my own so stfu...

Back