• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Had enough of this..

Mong

Reaction score
:mad:
I think ive about had enough of this now. The constant freezes and the hurrendous lagg has done me now.
Think ill leave it now.

ever thought of closing your client and openin during the "freezes?" it says gameworld under maintenance.. the lags, im not sure of..

Lol? Gameworld under maintenance. Thats just a cheap way of getting out of the fact that it fucking freezes so dont give me that shit.

lol "mong" you think the admin sits at the comp and stares at his screen, waiting for his comp to lag, and says "gameworld under maintenance"

no, I dont think so... seriously.

lol

So if hes not at the computer how is the gameworld under maintenance, fucking auto-maintenance?
See the server is still of now.. wt is happening?
You tell me, is it under manintenance, or has it crashed?

It says Gameworld under maintenance because we added an protection system to our server. When the server saves(thats causing the frezzes), and someone tries to login, it says "Gameworld under maintenance". So you are not able to login during saves.

Note: The server is starting up and should be running now.

Pff

I appreciate that, but look at my death list.. i died by Arwyna Cold in a crash.. i came back and i was dead. Lol.
I also got banned again earlier because theres no pvp prtection lol. So fuck this, its a good server. But the system SUCKS!

Get rid of thunderfall, thats shit. Theres like 39 people o it for a whole extra seerver lol

Back