• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HAHA FUCKINGS PIECE OF SHITS

im playing here almost 1.5 year and i got fun always xD no need to jump from ot to ot or playing rl tibia xD

1.5 year?
When this ot started on 12/02/2013 ? and you came here after transfers, so what are you talking about stupid scout. On rl tibia you get 2-3 ue's in whole warmode, not 50 in one battle, + on rl tibia people used to play for freedom so you can exp and earn cash, ots are made to get some fun.

Also I don't get it, why the fuck do you make threads when you get pinged by your guild-mates? aka Xabor or Umit?

Veziv you're the biggest shit I have ever seen,
Zaxin rooked the char you were playing on 400 ek what happened? you accepted him back in your team
Xabor sold you his char and he got it back after 2 days, you said to me and other people that you'll never accept him and what did you do? ha

I'm 100% that Wille, Navid, Killian and Paul are laughing at your stupidity all the time because you lick their ass 24/7.

Most amusing thread I've seen in a long while PAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JU GAJS ALL SO FANNY!!!

@wille bror - are you sure Civera will open? who's hosting it this time? I cant acces website, would like to play though :))

Its the same hoster if I remember correctly, website will be up 2-3 hours before the server starts I think, Troll admit it that you pinged Veziv!

Check otland some1 hacked website and shits

Calar u dont know who is Paul ;x so stop talking :) so i think u never played rl tibia if u saying its not ues xD

Okey just to make everything clear.
First of all, no one pinged you at least no one from us ask your friend "Xabor" Hmm yes you have won the battle, I won't talk about numbers or amount of mages cuz im not Veziv. But the style of this battle was worse than 8.6 all you did was UE combo's all the time with pz or without don't say you didn't cuz you did.

Also another thing about pinging, ananas logged in and got pinged straightaway, If i really wanted I could give ip's of many people to Maslana or Gym and they wouldn't have net all this battle, but like I've said I stopped with this shit ages ago. This is my last warmode on this ot, after this WM I will transfer all my chars to shadowcores cuz its not fun to fight with ue's all the time.

Officially Wipe Again Dominando.
First of all im not even playing on lunarforce , and i got no reason to ping veziv since i dont got his IP
second of all i don't even want you guys to use my name on this fucking forum.
or in any fucking conversation and no i didnt ping anyone on lunar since i dont give a fuck about you all here.
and ye in shadowcores i pinged ananass since hes mate " aka maslana the mothafucka piece of shit pinged "HEJTER" ofc im gonna defend him and take revenge and ping this ananass down soon or later im gonna do it for days ggggggggggg

Last edited:
Check otland some1 hacked website and shits

Calar u dont know who is Paul ;x so stop talking :) so i think u never played rl tibia if u saying its not ues xD

Ye, but you played... You just bought char and lick Koyot ass who giving you ban every single time when you log in on TS. Omg, please go kill yourself.

Well yes, thats why you said to veziv "I will ping ananas 24\7 because he killed hejter and he lost great shield" pure bullshit your mouth is full of shit kid, It's you or umit pinging veziv one of the 2 dirty turbans, same shit with Ananas. Pinged Hejter, if he could ping hejter he would do it 24/7. Hejter died like a noob in that small hive tower, not like ananas cares if he gets pinged.

Go was your fathers turban.

Tbh i hope no one quits, i like the wars more with these lower levels more balanced idc about charlovers or rpgers that quit :p We should do warmodes aswel more often much more real feeling then the random actions

Well yes, thats why you said to veziv "I will ping ananas 24\7 because he killed hejter and he lost great shield" pure bullshit your mouth is full of shit kid, It's you or umit pinging veziv one of the 2 dirty turbans, same shit with Ananas. Pinged Hejter, if he could ping hejter he would do it 24/7. Hejter died like a noob in that small hive tower, not like ananas cares if he gets pinged.

Go was your fathers turban.
tbh if you keep BLAMING ME for PINGING which i dont even have a FUCKING PINGER ATM
im seriously gonna buy one and start pinging ur ppl 24-7 because im the one who gets the blame anyway
??

tbh if you keep BLAMING ME for PINGING which i dont even have a FUCKING PINGER ATM
im seriously gonna buy one and start pinging ur ppl 24-7 because im the one who gets the blame anyway
??

And then you're calling me a kid.. hahahaha grow up.

??

So do it lol, we all know that you are pinging already go for it turban head.

Back
Top Bottom