• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HAHA GM azuel or whatever u name is

Hugasek

Reaction score
HAHA why did u ban all WSP MEMBERs? WTF

EVERYONE IN THE OTHER GOT GOT BOT! NOt we ur jackA**

dude hope u get delited. GM AZUEL SUCKS.

Yeah wtf is this?! I've donated and is this the fucking reward? Did i pay for this shit?

Blood Legacy headshoted a 170 EK you think thats not a fucking bot?

Fucking corrupt GM I hope you get kicked out of GM position.

Lovheim we didint usedbot not thoose i know anyway, but i know blood legacy was. why do only we get banned? i think aezol should quit his gm position?,,, ~ Zoxerin

Lovheim we didint usedbot not thoose i know anyway, but i know blood legacy was. why do only we get banned? i think aezol should quit his gm position?,,, ~ Zoxerin

Who cares about you anyway? Im happy your'e banned, you where random pking my friends for no reason. ;)

In my opinion, even though I wasnt at the battle, playing totally manual takes away the fun :p I'm always using auto healing, mana restore, food eater, light, x ray, cure paralyze script, shoot explosions script, 5 different alarms and sometimes I cavebot.
Without all this I can play 15 minutes as a maximun

In my opinion, even though I wasnt at the battle, playing totally manual takes away the fun :p I'm always using auto healing, mana restore, food eater, light, x ray, cure paralyze script, shoot explosions script, 5 different alarms and sometimes I cavebot.
Without all this I can play 15 minutes as a maximun

haha agreed :D

Everyone Stop posting about the actions of GM Aezol, I am SURE that he did the right thing and you all know that you use a bot, becouse 90% of this server uses a bot.

Well, please stop posting about it right now..

Everyone Stop posting about the actions of GM Aezol, I am SURE that he did the right thing and you all know that you use a bot, becouse 90% of this server uses a bot.

Well, please stop posting about it right now..

I bet you aint sure but you want to cover your friend.

Justice over friendship=fair server.
If you have a corrupt staff your server will eventually flunk.
Statistics show its true!

Btw, NO I was not banned here, but almost all of the people of the other team were combo botting...
I know WSP team has some kind of history about combo botting and pking and shit like that but in this specific battle I didnt see them using any cheat...and as you can see on the movies posted Tyrone was not combo leading anyone and he wasnt being leadered by anyone either.

You CANT ban people only because theres a possibility that they're botting!
Guilty untill proven inosense?
Wasnt it the other way around?

im not a corrupt gm ... i just saw that nearly everyone in their team botted so i banned nearly everyone in their team ...

Once again, to make the story short.
30 minutes into battle, you claim that you see us combo botting.
(Or as you say, someone said in default "put tyrone as combo leader")
30 minutes later, you start banning us. 3 minutes AFTER I got a combo on my ass from Blood Legacy. (The cam proves enough, I stepped outside their screen diagonal then walked back up and got comboed over 4k damage in exactly the same second. There was NO magic wall in front of them so they couldnt have attacked me before and shoot at the same time when mwall would go away)

Your story lacks the facts, the details and everything.
I hope Talaturen does something about this, at least hes willing to investigate :)

This is pathetic, You guys are complaining because you got banned of what exactly? Using Attack Combo in Tibiabot NG, Blood Legacy doesn't have to bot to do a combo -.-
It all depends on Who is attacking who and at what time they shoot there SD's/Explos or w/e.

Yea and I didnt get banned but all my team did so what?
I was left pz locked in ab and had to run like a bitch to venore...
Without mentioning that BL can now recover lvls/cash and the other people cant because of a stupid biased banishment from a stupid and biased GameMaster.

welcome to softcores! it has allways been dirty and corupt, get use to it

Back