• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Haha wtf is this, 20 players banned for nothing BY GM AEZOL

wow i didnt think this would become such a big argument. you used a combo bot and you got banned, whats there to argue about? u was talking about it in ventrilo, u was talking about it in the default channel, and then i saw when u used it, theres no need to argue here.

grow up you know that blood legacy used it to, u told me in private ~Zoxerin

wow i didnt think this would become such a big argument. you used a combo bot and you got banned, whats there to argue about? u was talking about it in ventrilo, u was talking about it in the default channel, and then i saw when u used it, theres no need to argue here.

Take a look at my Tibicams before spittin your lies around here.
Even IF 1 guy said something about combobot or whatever in default DOESNT mean the whole team uses bot NOR does it give you the right to ban EVERY single player on our team.

Also, nobody from the enemies banned? I think you were called by the enemy team cuz they are friends with you? Who knows?

My tibicams explain enough, we did not (all?) use combobot.
However, the combo on ME when I walked north for 1 second was pretty awesome dont you think?

grow up you know that blood legacy used it to, u told me in private ~Zoxerin

i think ur the one who should grow up. i never said that i know theyr using bots, ive never even seen them play exept in this OB, so why are u making up all those lies? grow up please.

to be honest, I think it's more than 75%. Vanderlay advertised about this OT on NG's forum xD And now people gets banned for using bots. way to go, hoho!

well thats vanderlays problem not mine, as well as the softcore rules are not made by me either :p

First. Its A FUCKING 1 WEEK BAN! Second: No reason:))))))

Lol
Then come back in 1 Week haha...why does u cry for a 7 day ban?:eek:
No reason??;D
Bot?:eek:
Maybe?
Ya?
Ur a donator and?:p
U dont get back ur money i think haha

First of all, we're three owners, Talaturen, Vanderlay and Tertius (me)

Tell me the names of everyone that got banned and ill look into it..

Fejl
Hugasek
Tyrone Biggumz

It was like 10 people before me. So idk the rest. And it was more after....

Back