• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Haha @

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Playing till 03.30 night and exping manualy on poi after this shit
Nov 23 2013, 08:52:30 Killed at Level 388 by Wifoxin
Most damage
and by Lorax Du Kayto

Ananass saying he always sleeping ;0 he playing all night till now , now its 10,04 and he botting banuta hahahaha

we dont even come to screenshot and

10:11 Kung Firek [362]: utani gran hur
10:11 Ananass [350]: utani gran hur
10:11 Buham Resuurected [332]: utani gran hur

all manashield and botting close to pc

Last edited:
Its like dominando when enemy team must exp manually all night.or stay close to.pc cuz if they botting they wil got sneak

Majczal tibiacams off and u must trashtalking this forum? So sad fat kiddo

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhhahhahahahaahhahaahah
Who cares? idiots everywhere

they delete guild bcse they wanna exp Murarz Check dying time
Nov 23 2013, 00:34:39 Killed at Level 258 by Ananass
Most damage
and by Immortality

Nov 23 2013, 02:34:31 Killed at Level 261 by Alius
Most damage
and by a betrayed wraith

Nov 23 2013, 08:52:24 Died at Level 265 by an ironblight
Most damage
and by Ander Strike 08.52 they exping till server same and after server save hahaha!

10:11 Kung Firek [362]: utani gran hur
10:11 Ananass [350]: utani gran hur
10:11 Buham Resuurected [332]: utani gran hur

we just come banuta -3 and they arleady got mana shield and runing out GOGO more expek at nights

Omelo? parcel guy i know :) u got raped everywhere by me so dont speak

...Ananass saying he always sleeping ;0 he playing all night till now , now its 10,04 and he botting banuta hahahaha

all manashield and botting close to pc

when were you ever botting afk? you are always close to pc, never far away or even gone for a minute :) always when we came to sneak you, you run away like a pussy ;)

goroma stylo xD

ja pierdole jaki ty glupi jestes to ja w to kurwa nie wierze, peirdolnij sie w ten zryty leb zamiast spamowac dziennie po 50 tematow pierdolony ulungu bo jestes najwiekszym nolifem i tardem jakiego znam, commanderek wielki gdzie 3/4 graczy u ciebie moglo by to samo 2x lepiej poprowadzic

Veziv you're such a retard, so what if he bots? he doesn't have an alcoholic in his house like you, you got "Sir Lucjan" so when he sees you playing on computer at late times he will put his vodka bottle up ur ass.

ja pierdole jaki ty glupi jestes to ja w to kurwa nie wierze, peirdolnij sie w ten zryty leb zamiast spamowac dziennie po 50 tematow pierdolony ulungu bo jestes najwiekszym nolifem i tardem jakiego znam, commanderek wielki gdzie 3/4 graczy u ciebie moglo by to samo 2x lepiej poprowadzic
just "Veziv", nothing more to say. call someone "Veziv" its worst insult today.
typek sie nie nigdy nie nauczy, byl, jest i zostanie przyjebany...

Back