• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

haha

Qknight

Reaction score
Ive been gone for 6 days and now WHOLE server is with hotsteppers..?? -.- Sot Is with hotsteppers, Chuliganerna is with hotseppers, That westbay thing is with hotsteppers..wtf?!when i quited they couldnt even be online until they died...

"that westbay thing"? We are the shit at this server, without us it would still be this boring SoT vs Hotsteppers thing, we are mixing it up and going against every1 :p

"that westbay thing"? We are the shit at this server, without us it would still be this boring SoT vs Hotsteppers thing, we are mixing it up and going against every1 :p
Its facked up right now, its like Hotsteppres and Chuli vs SoT, Westbay vs SoT,Chuli,Hotsteppers and then me in the middle <.<

The server was much better before westbay come,like half of that guild is not mature and rly have to grow up.
Westbay is way better then ur guild hotsteppers, They could even get me to RED hp <- ..Hotsteppers wont even get me to yellow

Back