• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HAHAHA!

Hello guys I don't think someone can help him, it's too late for any help, he thinks he is "fine" but you see with every thread he gets more ill and more... No one in the world is so retarded like Veziv.
If I would like to, I could message Veziv and insult Calar and I'm 500% sure that he would take me to his team which plays on a dead OT :D Guys reload in September 2043 sneak the 100lvls be active take cash or I will ban you for 5 minutes because I'm afraid I will have no team hehehehehhe

Wille iaprecie you and i doont know why u still with veziv, is a cry guy and all ppl laugh of him not only from anothers teams, his team.

@Veziv
First of all don't bring up that u not gonna invite back ur ppl i remmber the time wille was in ur vent and feeld bad for you when drako made a reload you was crying to wille plz help me get my ppl back.
2nd of all you kicked me 1000x.
invited me back 1000x.
i dont that you shouldnt invite me back or invite now but tbh ur brain is dead bro you should buy a new one before you come up with " i wont invite you guys back" since you ban shledeiro 100000000000000x in a day and he still fuck you up with his insults . and i scammed you 1000x and nothing happen max 2 day and u invite back ;p

Back