• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster HalfAway's Hosting Service | Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfAway

Thanatos
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway
r6rj1Gx.png

.. is a hosting service by me (HalfAway), I only provide Linux as OS because it's both simple and good to host on.
When you host a server with my service you'll get some good tools to control the server and check server logs in a simple way.

Remember, this is a free hosting service where you apply for a spot and if I find the server interesting and unique and worth to be hosted you'll get a spot.

K2ahmsd.png

• Hosted 24/7 on a lag-free environment.
  • Dedicated IP to your server.
  • ALL SERVERS RUNS ON PORT 7171.
  • Linux OS: Debian 7 or 8.
  • SSH & FTP access to the server.
  • Subdomain of ************
You need to use a subdomain for the server and website.
Example: servername.************.
  • ** Support incase you run into problems.
  • Help to setup and/or compile any server, AAC you want to use.
u6Lte2F.png

No problem!
I'll teach you basics in Linux so you can control your server without problem.

I can help you compile any server/engine you want.

All you need to provide is the source code.

ZE3MtkV.png

Connection: 1 GBit/s network port.
Protection: DDoS Protection.

You'll get enough server resources to run your server depending on server type.

Speedtest from one server.

rnyG3UK.png

Ping from Sweden, Europe.
48-54 ms~

Ping from Peru, South America.
180-185 ms~

Ping from Poland, Europe.
51-54 ms ~

Ping from Germany, Europe.
41-44 ms~

Ping from Netherlands, Europe.
50-55 ms~

nI47OPk.png

• No download and run server. (You need to have a serious project)
  • No real tibia map servers.
I won't host real maps even If you have a customized real map you won't get host for that.
  • No donation shops is allowed.
Are you trying to earn money on a server?
Open-Tibia isn't anything you should use to earn money, atleast not when I host.
  • You're not allowed to sell or rent the server to anyone.
  • Make sure you server is stable and ready for launch before you apply for host, this is not a testing enviorment.
  • You need to keep backups of your own files/databases, just incase.
  • You have to use the subdomain as IP/Domain for the server/website. (servername.************)
If you break any of theese requirements when your server is being hosted, it will get deleted WITHOUT any warning.

VmJDnF5.png

Please PM me here at OTLand, with the following questions and answers like the form below.

1. Name of the Project?
2. What will the client be? (7.6, 10.41, 10.78, etc)
3. Server Version (TFS 1.1, TFS 1.2, TFS 0.2 etc)
4. Got any Linux knowledge?

5. Are you going to use a website/AAC?
5b. What AAC? (Znote AAC, Gesior AAC, other)

6. Detailed information about the server.
7. Information about the team, amount of team members and such.
8. What is your goal with this server?
9. Why should you get free hosting?
10. Provide some screenshots of the server. (REQUIRED)
11. Provide some screenshots of the website. (REQUIRED)

12. Why should we choose to host for you?

ejF7aow.png

Your files and data are private and will not be shared/used by anyone else than you.

6fdHtDE.png

Recomanded
Recommended.
Recommed this guy for sure! :)
Good luck!
Recommended.
definetly recommended!!
Recommended for sure awesome guy and knows what do to!
Best hosting I've received yet, most helpful member I've had the pleasure of working beside.
Though my server didn't turn out the best I'm sure HalfAway will do good things to it, making it better.

HalfAway's service is without a doubt the best free service you could ask for.

*Decent connection (For me, I average on most server 400ms+ and to his it was around 250ms) so from my location this is a godsend.
*Friendly and very fast to help out with any issues (we kept in contact through Kik messenger and whenever I needed help with something he was there)

Recommended!

/Peroxide
Recommended.
recommended
I really recommend this guy he is a great hoster my server got ddosed on my old host then I host it here no problems at all got positive reactions from everyone about the new host.

This guy @HalfAway worked his ass off to make my sources work.

He is very helpfull!!

Kind regards,

Jeffry
110% recommended. Best hosting ever.
Recommended, I'm currently even hosting my server there and there is two more servers hosted there. Never seen a hoster who has been this friendly and helpful! Thanks!
Recommended :)
Super recommended
Recommended :)
Recommended!
Helping me setup and run the server,Very helpful and friendly!
Recommended!!
Bump for offering this amazing service and for being very friendly and helpful
recommended.
Recommended. Good services, helpful, trustworthy :)
Strongly Recommended, to good to be true, but you know what? Its True.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Recommended !
Recommended.
This guy know what he's doing and his purpose to promote custom OTs with free hosting is amazing :)
I Definately Recommend Halfaway, there is no way you can hosting this good for free
Recommended! Nice person and legit @HalfAway
Highly recommended!
Its great to see your service up and running again!

120% recommended.

DISCLAIMER
If you use my service it means you agree to my rules and this disclaimer and that I "HalfAway" are not to be held responsible for absolutely anything related to your life, payments or the open tibia server or website.

** I won't help you install scripts and AAC stuff several times nor reinstall the server several times either. Limited support.

Last edited:
Recommed this guy for sure! :)
Good luck!

Best hosting I've received yet, most helpful member I've had the pleasure of working beside.
Though my server didn't turn out the best I'm sure HalfAway will do good things to it, making it better.

HalfAway's service is without a doubt the best free service you could ask for.

*Decent connection (For me, I average on most server 400ms+ and to his it was around 250ms) so from my location this is a godsend.
*Friendly and very fast to help out with any issues (we kept in contact through Kik messenger and whenever I needed help with something he was there)

Recommended!

/Peroxide

I really recommend this guy he is a great hoster my server got ddosed on my old host then I host it here no problems at all got positive reactions from everyone about the new host.

This guy @HalfAway worked his ass off to make my sources work.

He is very helpfull!!

Kind regards,

Jeffry

Recommended, I'm currently even hosting my server there and there is two more servers hosted there. Never seen a hoster who has been this friendly and helpful! Thanks!

FREE? :O

Once I get my other computer fixed/salvaged, I'm definitely gonna have to hit you up on this :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back