• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hall of Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong

spr_win.png

In this thread, you can find a list of all people who participated in the spriting challenges, as well as their medals and a list of all challenge threads.

Series 1 - Completed
18 Challenges (Host: @Anevis)

Click here to read the details.

style%20line%20separator.gif

Series 2 - In Progress
20 Challenges (Host: @Shadowsong )

Ranking:
Requirements to enter each division:
Crystal: 1+ Crystal Medal & 25+ points
Gold: 20+ points
Silver: 10-19 points
Bronze: 5-9 points

fTmYZZR.png

No one.
lg389he.png

Dami1310
YWYvp8n.png

Shadowsong
hgKEMw4.png

Pingly

Medals and their owners:

LYVOCA7.png

No one yet.

OpG9pmu.png

@dami1310

IuUPle7.png

@Shadowsong

BaK7OTC.png

@pingly

Highscore Board:

Crystal Medal = 5 points
Gold Medal = 3 points,
Silver Medal = 2 points,
Bronze Medal = 1 point.

1. Dami1310 (3 pts)
2. Shadowsong (2 pts)
3. Pingly (1 pts)
4. No one yet.
5. No one yet.
6. No one yet.
7. No one yet.
8. No one yet.
9. No one yet.

10. No one yet.

Current challenge:
#1 - Elemental Spell Icons

Big thanks to @Anevis for hosting the series 1 challenges and we invite everyone to participate!

Last edited:
niiiice!
nice work man :D it is really helpful this thread, now i can keep track of my medals and check past challenges
thx!

Np guys, hopefully this will give people more reason to participate in challenges :D
It would be nice if some moderator could Sticky this thread so that it doesn't go below other threads.

@Red (?)

Np guys, hopefully this will give people more reason to participate in challenges :D
It would be nice if some moderator could Sticky this thread so that it doesn't go below other threads.

@Red (?)
My thoughts exactly, didn't have time to say it :rolleyes:

@Red (?)

I think it's wonderful to see people making sprites and competing. As long as this thread stays up-to-date (I don't see that being an issue) I don't see a problem with sticking this thread.

Your wish has been granted!
Red

(PS. Please consider a slightly different font instead of that dark purple, it's very hard to see with the xenFracture (dark) forum skin.)

(PS. Please consider a slightly different font instead of that dark purple, it's very hard to see with the xenFracture (dark) forum skin.)

+1 :) but very cool thread :) great to see all the winners

Thank you Red!
I have hopefully fixed everything now, so the thread should look good on the dark theme too.

You guys are very welcome. I'll try to post more on the competition threads instead of just lurking :p
And the font looks good on the dark layout as well. Enjoy!

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back