• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Halloween Mapping Competition- VOTING!

Who should win!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for sherlok because it looks nice ingame..
but neon's also looks cool, but i think the roof dont realy fit in there..

LoL

if that was photoshop then I regret my vote ^^ It was literally the shade that made it look so nice...

Well, he didn't say there was a rule "No photoshopping" so...

And @Up
Well, if you couldn't see that it was photoshopped, or atleast fixed. You should go buy glasses :/
But thank you for vote :)

Well, he didn't say there was a rule "No photoshopping" so...

And @Up
Well, if you couldn't see that it was photoshopped, or atleast fixed. You should go buy glasses :/
But thank you for vote :)

I thought it was photoshopped, but then I thought it must be tibias "night system" ^.-

That's why I asked how you made it. But it's still a winner even without the dark, I regret saying I wouldn't vote for it :p

You should maybe post the original version as well (without removing the edited one) :)

For the love of God ... That vote hard
my vote goes to
Sherlok

i think neon is great but deco is better i don't feel any fear from neon'as one but dec0 really know's how to fear us , the vote goes to you .

Voting for Sherlok. Using effects should not be used imo ;<

okay, deco sux, it would look like a normal city covered by dirt and with some dead trees if it wasnt tampered, neons one is badly tampered also, id vote for sherlock if i wouldnt have voted

Yeah, it's your choice. But still, Enlighthell did never mention that Photoshopping was not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back