• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Halmstad OT

Name: Lucyf3r (Leo Berg)
School: Highschool
Position: Website coder - PHP/Python based on frameworks like Symphony (python-django). I would make all kind of PHP scripts, integrated with OTS (i may do some LUA work, its not hard). I know LUA, so repairing/making(tiny) scripts wouldnt be problem.

Before had own OTS named TibiaStories. The OTS has approx. 100 players online dialy, but sponsor wont to cooperate with us, so server get "down". It was hosted on dedicated server with CentOS (RH family) as O/S, so managing linux isnt problem for me (90% of time working on ubuntu).

Last edited:
Name: Andreas
Experienced in: Mapping
Online: 6 to 7 hours a day.
Languages: Swedish 100% talking. English 100% talking.
Staff experience: Been Gamemaster/Mapper on a few servers. Had my own servers aswell.

I'll send you a private message with my msn if you find anything that you're looking for in my application.

btw your name is taken, some guy just made like 3 servers with halmstadot.hopto.org, halmstadot.servegame.com and halmstadot.no-ip.org

Name: Dhvanil
School: High School
Applying for: Scripter, Mapper and any staff position available to apply for.
Experience: I have had a server of my own for a year and half with the client protocol 8.31 til 8.40. I have scripted the server and I mapped it. The server name was Free-Time OT and also I have been certified by Goobers OT for a tutor.
Contact information: [email protected]

sorry to tell you.. but halmstadOT allways sucked in my oppinion.. the gms were corrupt.. the gms friends was the most f'cked up people that ever existed :eek:

Name?:Jonas
Age?:17
Experience:Mapper
You have me on messenger my name is ByllaN! there.

I hope that you guys that are still making applications are not serious.. look at the date on this thread. -.-

My application
Name: Vincent
Old: 14 years old
Language: Sweden and English.
MSN: [email protected]
Position: Gamemaster and Mapping.
Experince: Can tell you in MSN, cuz this is secret :)
About me: I'm 14 years old, have alot of experince to handle a OT community. and i'm mapping alot these days.

Notice: Can't mapp something cuz rme and simone has fuckt up so you need to wait until tuesday for some showoff :D

I'm a born mapper

Name: Carapa
School: Highschool
Position: I'm a mapper could also be a gamemaster
Could show you some of my work.

Back