• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Halo: Reach ~Slayer Tournament~ <Match and Stats Thread>

Left you a PM Emma, just incase I don't see you on msn.

@Kana

Migxxx was a no show.

Last edited:
LOL, Migxx has been defeated by Madison's brother?

lmao
I thought it was @ 5PM pacific time (Because of a post few pages back in this same thread) since I never received a MSG from iMadison stating the dates for my matches... But apparently it wasn't @ 5 PM and I missed it. I've sent Madison 2 PMS in order to understand what happened but so far I've got no response... anyway, I was just going to play for fun, I wasn't even going to accept the reward soooo I have nothing to whine for xP.

Last edited:
Migx, it was at 5pm pacific time. You weren't here. I live in -6 Central US it was 7pm for me at 5pm pacific time, and since I was a fill in for the round 1 match, I can say it was at 5pm pacific time.

Migx, it was at 5pm pacific time. You weren't here. I live in -6 Central US it was 7pm for me at 5pm pacific time, and since I was a fill in for the round 1 match, I can say it was at 5pm pacific time.
Uhmmm... just noticed it was @ 1 NOV. uhmmm wtf... I must be getting crazy or sumthing cuz I rly thought I readed it was at 2 NOV. >.>

My apologies guis...

Last edited:
No you haven't, it is currently delayed because Emma is not online. She will notify you when she is online. And she is a nub. xD

I thought it was @ 5PM pacific time (Because of a post few pages back in this same thread) since I never received a MSG from iMadison stating the dates for my matches... But apparently it wasn't @ 5 PM and I missed it. I've sent Madison 2 PMS in order to understand what happened but so far I've got no response... anyway, I was just going to play for fun, I wasn't even going to accept the reward soooo I have nothing to whine for xP.

haha ok
Then i want rematch with you too
I gotten even better

<spanish> si tengo, pero crack, y si juego online = Banned XBOX LIVE!, tengo q comprar original copy</spanish>

Last edited:
wow, really? can we finish this? i understood being at work late, but i highly doubt youve been at work for like 2 weeks...

im sorry, no i havent forgotten to finish this tourney up, it's just that i got myself into a biiig mess irl right now and im kinda in debt... dont even have money for christmas shopping now.
i promise that soon i'll wrap it up, but at the moment, im not able to pay for anything. so just sit tight, those who are still in (which are very few anyways)

Back
Top Bottom