• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Hani @Mark Kavon tutor dont know english

are you crazy? I asked why he returned to the player shadowcores and such things here? is it my fault you do not understand English? Tibia is a European game where reigns the English language. I am a tutor who knows English and Polish. so if you do not understand please use the translator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

PRO ENGLISH ;DD

DEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

demote? no please we already have a lot of work keeping help channel free of spam, mandala is great tutor and is helping the community much more than anyone complaining about him

wtf! this is not an english language you could expect from a tutor but from a regular player... I thought that to become a tutor you need at least speak it correctly not like google.translate correct.
oh, and to claim that you know english it's very, very sad to watch...

demote? no please we already have a lot of work keeping help channel free of spam, mandala is great tutor and is helping the community much more than anyone complaining about him
yesterday i saw him first time on help channel XD

hahahah stop laughing of him i think its not easy learn english in a favela, understand its easier for him steal some bikes, get a gun or sniff some coke.

are you crazy? I asked why he returned to the player shadowcores and such things here? is it my fault you do not understand English? Tibia is a European game where reigns the English language. I am a tutor who knows English and Polish. so if you do not understand please use the translator.

You fucking nutter, have you gone mad? I asked what Fatima's reasons are to return to Shadowcores, rather than staying in Lunarforce. It is not my fault that you do not understand English. Tibia is an European game, in which English is the first language. I am a Tutor who speaks both Polish and English. If you are not able to understand English, please use a translator.*

339n6rm.jpg

Back