• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hani Or Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayrton

KTHXBYE
Reaction score
I send you an email and im still waiting for the reply like 2 days. Please can you guys answer me?

Please.

Just be patient and wait for the reply. People had to wait for like 3-4 days or so.
They get many messages so you have to wait for your turn :p

Just be patient and wait for the reply. People had to wait for like 3-4 days or so.
They get many messages so you have to wait for your turn :p
Yeah its okay, i just need to see what gonna happen with that thing :>

i had to w8 about 39h before i got an repley... but i guess mark doesnt check the mail 24/7... they should find more higher graded staff like gm eddy but that those ppl check mail and stuff...

Which e-mail did you contact us from?

[email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

i had to w8 about 39h before i got an repley... but i guess mark doesnt check the mail 24/7... they should find more higher graded staff like gm eddy but that those ppl check mail and stuff...

I'm playing shadowcores 2 month's, never saw gm eddy online xDD

You waited 2 days, huh? First of all, your e-mail was sent directly to me instead of [email protected]. This puts it out of the normal message queue, and doesn't allow anyone else who responds to the support e-mail to respond to your mail but me (so the fact that we try to respond to your e-mail within 24 hours doesn't have much relevance here). Your e-mail was also sent TWO MINUTES before you posted this thread, for me there's a big difference on two minutes and two days but using the method you measure time you should wait at least 720 days ((24 * 60) / 2 = 720).

I Send that email.before 2 days or so
And yes, i send you one today i thought you didnt get it
as i see in my hotmail date is 21/10/2012

I Send that email.before 2 days or so
And yes, i send you one today i thought you didnt get it
as i see in my hotmail date is 21/10/2012

There is no e-mail from you 2 days ago. The e-mail before today was on 5th October, and before that on 26th September.

Hmm, Fuck it then, ill wait 24h more np lol im sure i send it before 2 days

Hmm, Fuck it then, ill wait 24h more np lol im sure i send it before 2 days

The wait time when you send it directly to me is not necessarily 24 hours, you might have to wait weeks until I have time to respond to e-mails directly addressed to me. If you need support you should send an e-mail to [email protected].

Maybe his internet was slow, which caused the confusion of sending it 2 days ago and only arriving 2 minutes before this thread was created.

Only logical explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back