• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Hani or Talaturen, about stamina??

Russel

Reaction score
hey, when are u guys planning on adding the stamina to the server, I hope u do it by the end of this week to have all the vacations to lvl up.

Hoping for an answer.

they said they were going to implement it, so whining doesnt help.

stamina will ruin this server :<

and its very unfair for new players that have to deal with stamina when some ppl have been botting this ot 24/7 for 20 days

We're not planing on introducing stamina to make it harder for high levels to play, but to make more rotations in the spawns. And that goes for EVERYONE because a level 50-100 can bot as much as a level 200-300 can do.

@up
Nach.
An example...
If I can't bot for one char bec stamina is low I can bot on this same spot on other character. So rotations will me same -,-

Said it before i'll say it again Waaaaaay too late seeing as theres so many 300+ people already Just making it harder for the new guys :<