• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Happy 4th of July!

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
happy%204th%20of%20july%20stars.jpg

July 4th is a special day of remembrance and celebration for the United States of America.

The first Fourth of July was celebrated in year 1777, in Philadelphia, commemorating the 1776 adoption of the Declaration of Independence from Great Britain. We now celebrate this day with fireworks, grill outs, concerts, parades, and much more... I love celebrating America’s independence with friends. But it’s also important to remember the sacrifices that were made in the name of our independence.

Independence Day is a reminder of not only the price of freedom but the weight of freedom. Leaving the grasp of England was a risky choice back then. However, courage won over fear. And I believe it is important to celebrate life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, just as I also believe it is important to remember the sacrifices of many Americans who came before us. I’m proud to be an American, and my hope is that you are as well.

Regards,
Justin

Thank you! Today is my birthday. Very kind from your side to create such a post!

gratz home of the brave native americans
hail land of the free black african slaves

have fun @BBQ

It's also international hot dog day (at least that's what I heard in radio)

5% of this community is american xD

Yes, that may be true. It’s a reminder of our history - one of great sacrifice and unity. One any country (or people) may achieve. And now with the crisis in Ukraine, we may see a similar situation one day.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you! Today is my birthday. Very kind from your side to create such a post!

Oh really?? Happy birthday! 🎉🎊🎂🎈

Last edited:
The states remain united, but your politics is heavily polarized. You have no centrism, only far left and far right.

Happy independence day though.

The states remain united, but your politics is heavily polarized. You have no centrism, only far left and far right.

Oh yeah, I don’t get involved. Let’s not start that here. 😂

We have no left, only centrism and far right lol

Back