• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Happy New Year ?

Couldn't you understand that your compatriots are DDoS'ing Shadowcores?

If I could applaud on these forums I would for your comment naville.

You do not understand that not all Brazilians have blame?
Or in his country has no motherfuckers?

Hypocrisy.

Ok, now tell me:

How you expect that we play it if server goes down each 20 min ?

Brazillian and Polacks should have all the blame since Real Tibia started.. Because when you came into the game, the game has been ruined with your "pl?" and "br?" and the classic, instantly talk your own native language instead of ask the thing you were asking in english.. Dude you guys have all the blame since 05 -.-

and the classic, instantly talk your own native language instead of ask the thing you were asking in english..

So well said. I cant believe these fucks actually think EVERYONE speaks Portuguese and or polish. It's scary.

you have to think that not all Brazilians are equal now because one or some Brazilians attacked the server, do you think that is the whole country?

and sometimes they ask: "br?" and u say no, still they start talking portuguese to you, fucking ennoying.

So well said. I cant believe these fucks actually think EVERYONE speaks Portuguese and or polish. It's scary.

Maybe because they are the countries with the largest number of players?
Then, with a greater number of people the chance to find idiots is bigger?

think about :)

I know that with a greater number of people the percentual chance to find idiots is increased. I meet many idiots in Sweden, I've met idiots in Turkey, Tunisia and England...just a few examples for you...but when you come on to a playground like shadowcores, the percentual chance to meet an idiot fucking Explodes and goes 300%. And that's because of BR's and PL's, and ofc other nationalities, just letting you know that you're a Majority.

Maybe because they are the countries with the largest number of players?
Then, with a greater number of people the chance to find idiots is bigger?

think about :)

Does not matter at all.. They can still get "no" or "yes".
with a greater number of people the chance to find idiots is bigger?
I think I've already found one right here boys, his name is "Truwzka" xD

Ooh, look, a child.
Lost their parents during the New Year's party at the home of his grandmother?
Want some candy?
Or attention?
Both?

Ooh, look, a child.
Lost their parents during the New Year's party at the home of his grandmother?
Want some candy?
Or attention?
Both?

My parents had a nice evening with my family, when I was gone at my gfs family celebrating new years.
I have candy right here, some choclate bar and a 1,5 liter coca cola.
Attention, nah :)

Just for let you know and i hope to put a end on this flame war, i think that the Majority is just a pure excuse to cover the lack of knowledge that some country have.
I mean; i come from Italy and i would never speak on a chat channel for example help one in Italian since is a game played by many countries and as far as i know at school the most important second lenguage they teach is the english so use it, is it too hard?
i am a old Tibia player and i can tell you with any doubt that in every guild i was all the player was talking in english no matter if the majority of them was Brazilias, Mexicans, Spanish, Canadian or Martian.
To finish, i can tell you in base of my experience that the two countries that hardly do this are the brazilian and the polish ones.
You may say to me, you have a bad english, ok but at least i try to be understood.
This is just an article i found on the net:
2qu40ao.png

Back