• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Happy Tibians on OX Server! Come join the fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys be ready to have a fast level - exp so we can hunt at Oramond - Roshammul..etc

If you can play as a knight please create one so we can have a blocker! i see that we've much mages it will be cool if we sio them / ava the monsters we'll really have a big fun :) we'll be the top guild - lvls.

Yours,
wason

So guys be ready to have a fast level - exp so we can hunt at Oramond - Roshammul..etc

If you can play as a knight please create one so we can have a blocker! i see that we've much mages it will be cool if we sio them / ava the monsters we'll really have a big fun :) we'll be the top guild - lvls.

Yours,
wason
The reason we have so many mages is we are mainly there to have fun doing mass pks :D But sure leveling up fast still is good^^ Although we will probably start pk as soon as we can shoot sds haha :D

The reason we have so many mages is we are mainly there to have fun doing mass pks :D But sure leveling up fast still is good^^ Although we will probably start pk as soon as we can shoot sds haha :D
ye, I will probably level up to 50 so we can use SD! :D

Yours,
wason
this will be mostly a pk guild i guess with lots of people playing another main char

ahhh ye but i mean we should have some lvls :)

this will be mostly a pk guild i guess with lots of people playing another main char
:(

ahhh ye but i mean we should have some lvls :)

:(
Well the way Happy Tibians rocked was by having a huge amount of numbers (in terms of "players"), and all characters only around lvl 50-80 just to shoot sds. This way it was a nothing to loose fun suicide squad^^
But yea, levels are good. Just keep in mind that the idea of that whole mass pk thing is not to have every character on lvl 200 :p

^ this
I will also be playing another "charlover" character^^

There's a new character I've created "Un Journ"
you can invite it mate it will be for hunt :D Charlover.

Yours,
wason
Oramond won't be in server at launch will be like a week or so after launch. However, if you guys didn't know some guild will need to do the roshamuul quests to unlock the bridge.

~edit~ all access quests are required to go to the other areas same as rl tibia

Oramond won't be in server at launch will be like a week or so after launch. However, if you guys didn't know some guild will need to do the roshamuul quests to unlock the bridge.

~edit~ all access quests are required to go to the other areas same as rl tibia

Ahhh it will be cool so its will give more fun ;)

mi chars name = :D
Crown (sorcerer) < pk with damon team
Thor (knight)< charlover
Zeus (sorcerer)< charlover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back