• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hard´s Hosting Service (2 SPOT)

Hard

Reaction score
hey I plan to use my computers at home that I barely do not use this at home. I thought that I see many who need hoster so think I might as well open a hosting service. I have a linux ubuntu computer, and Windows 8. may have an opposite ot open on each computer. first come those who are interested!

Windows Spec:
• Intel Core i5-3350P
• 1 TB Harddrive
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX650
• Windows 8
• 8 gb ram
• ddos protection
• 100/100 internet connection

Linux spec:
• 6 gb ram
• ddos protection
• 100/100 internet connection

my internet connection.jpg

if you have any questions, ask on, I cough only servers that have no error or bug. if you are interested contact me on pm. thank you

Last edited:
1: You should offer both linux and windows on either computer.
2: You should post : Processor type and speed, RAM, HDD type and RPM, Network connection, which kind of network card you're having, etc 10/100 Mbs?
3: do you know what DDos is? according to your internet speed, a small DDos could completely kill your internet, DDos of 100-200 Mb/s is very common within OTs. imagine you host a very hated server, and then suddenly you get DDosed 24/7 for a few weeks because of this.

Oh, you don't need to post graphic properties, you don't use those to run a server.

1-> get installation CDs for both OS.
2-> Intel dual core, 2.4 Ghz(etc)
3-> normal dos = 0-200 mb/s, normal DDos -> 1 - 10,000 mb/s

ddos protection?

What type of ddos protection you got on your home windows computers? (rofl)

Back
Top Bottom