• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Hard work

MasterDevon

Reaction score
Hello :) I have a small request. I would like to know how I can download OTS 8.6 and RME for that OTS + item editor + monster editor for OTS 8.6 without virus. It is really important for me because I had a virus from I think RME 2.2 for
tibia 8.6 The virus reboot the system every 4 hours (Blaster Virus .... it was a worm) Now I will not download
infected files. I'm asking You heartily to help me in finding clean files (engine server 8.6 + RME for it + item editor + monster editor) If you could do this for me I promise I will give reputation for help :)

Clean rme can be downloaded from his website, the rest can most likely be found in downloads/tools. Make sure to only download links approved by moderators.

If you can't find something, use the search function.

I think you're right, but really I'm not entirely sure whether the last time I did not download the file from the official website. ;( If you could give me a link to clean RME for tibia 8.6 I promise rep ++ for help ;)

Sorry for my bad language.

Back