• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hardcorando

Novinha Dashow

Reaction score
would be really nice having a new server like lunar without pz thing with lower rate and having shared xp bug back till 5 ppl in pt if 5+ would share normal and surely without transfers. impossible to play shadowcores lol

would be really nice having a new server like lunar without pz thing with lower rate and having shared xp bug back till 5 ppl in pt if 5+ would share normal and surely without transfers. impossible to play shadowcores lol
so transfer back to lunar, no one is stopping you

why should i if i transfer back i'll lost more a lot of lvls and there's 50 ppl on without shared bug

IT WONT BE A NEW SERVER STOP MAKE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRANSFER UR CHAR TO LUNARFORCE IF YOU ARE A CHARLOVER AND DONT WANNA LOSE 2 LVL PER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gm ban these retards they dont understand english

isn't for losing 2 lvl but i get rs everyday and in shadowcores wm there's always 10+ ppl who isn't in wm lol

isn't for losing 2 lvl but i get rs everyday and in shadowcores wm there's always 10+ ppl who isn't in wm lol
i got black skull bra but im not mad since im a skull lifer
+ use noob eq at warmode becuz u spam ava and? if u get rs u get it np? 18 hours its off when u go sleep come form school its gone and u can enjoy ur fun again

774z8.jpg

Back