• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hardcore Server

RIPSoft

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞∞
Reaction score
Hi, Hello, Hola senors and juniors

I the make the new server and game(8 the point 6). Please join. It will not be good. Now also I have question, this:

I'm wondering if you have some ideas about a hardcore style server. The basis is that it should be a game-changing idea, a change that makes the game harder, more brutal and possibly makes it a far worse experience in general.

So far I have come up with the following ideas that will be the base:

1: Character deletion upon death (possibly char gets put in prison and you have to pay $$ to get him out)
2: Rates at x0.1 of original Tibia
3: NPCs will not sell shit

4: Pay to Win

Please make the join me in new server play!

Have the good day to you

1. Not a good idea, find an alternative for this that is also quite "brutal" but something that allows players to still retrieve their character but not by the way of spending $$
4. Just a big nono if you want to build a good community

2. Sounds good, why not?
3. Great? :D Hardcore I like it.

Pay to win + Hardcore, that's a good joke.

If you plan to do something along the lines of a Perma death, then you need to make the game in such a way that allows players to either save gear & develope the content in a way that it revolves around an easy come- easy go system.
The alternative is you don't lose your character but you lose everything you're carrying upon death.

If NPCs don't sell shit, then everything must be craftable with certain things like some items/creature products for crafting obtainable in dungeons.

You should look into some other Hardcore games like Albion Online, Wild Terra to get an idea what what yo create & expect from these kind of games.
I don't personally think Tibia has the playerbase that would enjoy & play such a server.

Oh yeah also make a boss that if killed deletes your whole database or server files.

Back