• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hardest question for a Tibia Player.

OZKL

Reaction score
Okay, you just logged into Tibia, and you're about to run from Thais to Venore, you stop right outside thais because your girlfriend wants attention, you don't have an AOL with you and you have a rare set on you, which you bought with ALL of your money and many UHs on you. You start to have sex and suddently you look over to your computer screen, you can see that you are getting attacked by several players thats a lower level than you.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Keep f***ing because in a moment it will pay off.
Maybe f**k faster :p

Bitch, go save my char! I can finish this on my own!

Okay, you just logged into Tibia, and you're about to run from Thais to Venore, you stop right outside thais because your girlfriend wants attention, you don't have an AOL with you and you have a rare set on you, which you bought with ALL of your money and many UHs on you. You start to have sex and suddently you look over to your computer screen, you can see that you are getting attacked by several players thats a lower level than you.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

"hey babe. I want to test a new position"
Then I carry her to the PC and play meanwhile xD

WHAT DO YOU DO?

1) No one would walk outside then go afk
2) There is blessing now
3) No one would look at their screen while having sex
4) bye.

Let me answer with a question.. What do you prefer?
Argue with her about 5 minutes or pg 10 days and get back your stuff?

tibia is just a game o.o gettin or losin lvls wont change anything in ur real life. Play for fun

if u use rare set with no aol, then u deserve to die

if u look the screen while having sex, then ur gf needs to find someone better at it.

What if your girlfriend was used on purpose as a way to distract you enough so they could PK you?

Either way, I don't think anyone would care about Tibia at that point.

I would, I would like jump from the bed and start to rub her genitals with one of my feet from the comp chair while saving my char :D

Back