• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Hardware and Software subforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's a need for that
if you really want help with computer stuff, you're better off going to another website

As the title says.. You should create two subforums for computers. Hardware and Software. :)

As this is Tibia-related forum your suggestion won't happen. As Scarlet said it's unecessary, because you can use other forums that are generalized for it. LoL players didn't get their board, so this won't happen either.

As this is Tibia-related forum your suggestion won't happen. As Scarlet said it's unecessary, because you can use other forums that are generalized for it. LoL players didn't get their board, so this won't happen either.
Nobody said nothing about LoL board? We're awaiting answer.

But as the above said, this is a Open-Tibia forum.

With your point of view we can say that we should delete the games and computer boards since it's a Tibia related forum.

I never said it was a necessity, I'm just saying that it would be useful :)

With your point of view we can say that we should delete the games and computer boards since it's a Tibia related forum.

I never said that. I said we shouldn't let it become a big thing and then have users be active only there while they are nowhere to be found on other boards.

I never said that. I said we shouldn't let it become a big thing and then have users be active only there while they are nowhere to be found on other boards.

I agree to an extent, but wouldn't extending our boards mean more users, and having other things to look at rather than just Tibia?

this is a forum about open-tibia, we don't need to extend it to other subjects, it's not what this forum is about

this is a forum about open-tibia, we don't need to extend it to other subjects, it's not what this forum is about

But we've already done it, couldn't we just add it to the forever extending "Community Chatboards" like you guys did with F252, and F256?

I agree to an extent, but wouldn't extending our boards mean more users, and having other things to look at rather than just Tibia?

It would be more users, but more ignoring tibia. Take for exaple ,Zatjin, he is a good friend of mine,but he doesn't even see other boards. The only thing for him that exists is the LoL thread.

a forum has a theme for it, its impractical to have a forum for everything, its just not how it works

chuck_norris_approves.gif

Here you go, OP.

Go away. We have enough kebabs asking for things already. This won't happen, why do people keep requesting new sub boards.

Just change the name of Computers to something like Technology. I doubt the posting pace is too high to warrant two subforums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back