• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harlem Shake V.4 - Insane one

Ouellet

Reaction score

-> The star of the Video is "Sir Shadowcores" The bird guy

Last edited:
Wtf, worst harlem shake ever. Was no diffrent before and after drop lol :(

Wtf, worst harlem shake ever. Was no diffrent before and after drop lol :(
I respect your opinion :), I know that's why if you may noticed I called it "Insane" which turned out to be crazy becasue some people in video didn't understand the steps well. Thanks for your opinion.

I respect your opinion :), I know that's why if you may noticed I called it "Insane" which turned out to be crazy becasue some people in video didn't understand the steps well. Thanks for your opinion.
Insane?
You missed every step about a so called "harlem shake".

Most retarded thing ever, not just this Harlem Shake, but Harlem Shake overall. How old are you? 12? Harlem Shake has been long gone. Get the fuck out.

Wow.. These guys are hell of a serious people and no fun in life at all :p. however, Thank to everyone who had spend the time by seeing/commenting on this video. I really appreciate your valuable comments here. Although we going to ignore all the comments Above but we still respect your semi-mature opinion guys ^^

Back