• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harlem Shake

Siura

Reaction score
[video=youtube;VI-6qyZ0-Ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-6qyZ0-Ug[/video]

One question arises, DAFUQ?

5:15 best one.

Hahahaha dat shit kraaay!

Specially if you never seen anything like this and the first one goes with some random pinkie doing some what the fuck moves then bam, explodes into a dafUUUq moment :eek:!

Frenchie delivers!

For * sake, another Lol geek. >_> FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is a Tibia forum and I have been a part of this Tibia forum longer than you.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is a Tibia forum and I have been a part of this Tibia forum longer than you.

And I'm part of this forum longer than you, what now? Don't try to act smart, obviously you failed.

If you dont have anything to contribute, be quiet and stop the annoyance

2 months apart? GREAT!

Besides you've said it nicely ... This is TIBIA forum.

Get your LoL somewhere else.

Back