• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Harmonia] Morsider Lifethread...

Watch carefully..

ossiky.png

eu2a1g.png

On 1st picture was my best friend online so i disappear him, but on that picture isnt he...

Will post new pics of my lvl 30, about 34 precents left, bought blue legs, ML 31, Summoner Addon 1, etc... See ya later

BUMP!

Hi, here's new pics

Advanched to lvl 32!
jh6d5u.png

Advanched to lvl 33!
[/img]http://i54.tinypic.com/f9qpdz.png[/img]

Exevo Gran Vis Lux, DEAD!
177g1s.png

MORSIDER IS CURRENTLY LEVEL 33, AND HIS SET IS: Hat of the mad, focus cape, blue legs, boh, wand of inferno, spellbook of enlightment, crystal ring, platinum amulet, and have 190k in bank! Cya, gl!

OT? already 1% taken to next level when the the advance was displayed?

Look at his lvl, if he had like 44 exp left to lvl and kill a cyclops (without Happy hour) he would gain a safely 1%
You need 106 experience to gain 1% at level 16.

Bumping old thread is a fail, but I'm not retired on this character, I'm LEVEL 50 now. Have blocker 119 EK Reuban, which blocks me every quest, even orc fortress, BKQ, etc... more pics soon
eq now:
Helmet: Helmet of the Deep, Terra Hood, Magma Monocle
Armor: Magma Coat, Focus Cape
Legs: Glacier Kilt (soon), Dwarven LEGS
Boots: BOH, Terra Legs
BP: Bp of holding
Arrow PlacE: frozen starlight
amulet: plat. amulet

Account banished until Jun 01 2011, 10:39:29 CEST because of account trading or sharing (The trading of accounts is a violation of Tibia Rule 5a)

FUCKING CIPSOFT.
I did not traded my fucking char... Ever never.
Fucking polacks and fake reportings >.>